Klein Soccer Code of Conduct
All Coaches, Parents, and Players Agree to Abide
Violations of the code of conduct may result in, but not limited to:
Coaches' Code of Conduct
- I hereby pledge to live up to Coaches' Code of Conduct.
- I will never yell at, argue with, or treat a referee with disrepect
- I will insure that my parents treat referees with respect
- I will insure that all of my parents and players have read and/or understand
the code of ethics
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my players
ahead of a personal desire to win.
-I will never use profanity
- I will treat each player as an individual, remembering the large
range of emotional and physical development for the same age
- I will do my best to provide a safe playing situation for my players.
- I will promise to review and practice the basic first aid principles
needed to treat injuries of my players.
- I will do my best to organize practices that are fun and challenging
for all my players.
- I will lead by example in demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship
to all my players
- I will provide a sports environment for my team that is free of drugs,
tobacco, and alcohol, and I will refrain from their use at all youth
- I will be knowledgeable in the rules of soccer and Klein Soccer Club
and I will teach these rules to my players.
- I will use those coaching techniques appropriate for each of the
skills that I teach.
- I will remember that I am a youth sports coach, and that the game is
for children and not adults.
Parents' Code of Conduct
-I hereby pledge to provide positive support, care, and
encouragement for my child participating in youth sports by
following this Parents' Code of Conduct Pledge.
-I will not yell at or argue with referees
-I will not force my child to participate in soccer.
-I will not behave negatively at games and I will treat referees, opposing parents,
and opposing players with respect.
-I will learn the rules of the sport and the policies of the Klein Soccer
-I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive
support for all players, coaches, and officials at every game,
practice, or other youth sports event.
-I will never use profanity.
-I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my child ahead
of a personal desire to win.
-I will insist that my child play in a safe and healthy environment.
-I will support coaches and officials working with my child, in order
to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
-I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free of
drugs, tobacco, and alcohol, and will refrain from their use at all
youth sports events.
-I will remember that the game is for youth-not for adults.
-I will do my very best to make youth sports fun for my child.
-I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans, and
officials, with respect regardless of race, sex, creed, or ability.
-I promise to help my child enjoy the youth sports experience by
doing whatever I can, such as being a respectable fan, assisting
with coaching, or providing transportation.
-I will require that my child's coach be trained in the responsibilities
of being a youth sports coach and that the coach upholds the
Coaches' Code of Ethics.
Players' Code of Conduct
-I hereby pledge to be positive about my youth sports experience
and accept responsibility for my participation by following this
Players' Code of Conduct Pledge.
-I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches,
officials and parents at every game and practice by demonstrating
-I will attend every practice and game that I can, and will notify my
coach if I cannot.
-I will expect to receive a fair and equal amount of playing time.
-I will do my very best to listen and learn from my coaches.
-I will treat my coaches, other players, officials and fans with respect
regardless of race, sex, creed, or abilities and I will expect to be
-I deserve to have fun during my sports experience and will alert
parents or coaches if it stops being fun!
-I deserve to play in an environment that is free of drugs, tobacco,
and alcohol and expect adults to refrain from their use at all youth
-I will encourage my parents to be involved with my team in some
capacity because it's important to me.
-I will do my very best in school.
-I will remember that participating in sports is an opportunity to
learn and have fun.
Home About us News Camps Sponsors Help Contact Registration Why Klein Soccer? Philosophy Schedules & Scores Coaches Parents Code of Conduct Academy Skills Training CTAP League Tournaments Uniforms Volunteers TOPS Special Needs Maps Calendar Policy Manual Videos Challenge Soccer Texans Soccer