Klein Soccer Club offers partial scholarships to youth soccer players in need of financial assistance.
Financial assistance is limited, and is awarded on a program by program basis only — a new application needs to be submitted for each camp, season (fall and spring) and program. Please note that financial aid awarded for one program does not necessarily indicate financial assistance for future programs.
Financial aid is provided through funds made available by Dynamo Charities & Klein Soccer Club. To fairly distribute available funds, an in-depth application is required with supporting documentation. No applications will be considered without supplying supporting documentation.
100% scholarships are not awarded. After applying for financial assistance, the balance of the program fees will be due. Payment plans are available and payments may be made by cash, check or Visa/MasterCard or debit cards.
All information pertaining to scholarship will remain confidential. Applications will be accepted up to 14 days prior to the first date of any program via mail or email.
To be considered for scholarship you must:
- Create an account by going to Klein Select’s Payment Page and add your child(ren).
- Complete the scholarship application form at least 14 days prior to the first date of a program.
- Provide most recent completed 1040 tax returns from all of the working adults in the household.
- Submit most recent paystubs from all of the working adults in the household.
- Complete all documents legibly. Illegible applications will be returned.
- You may also wish to attach letters of reference from coaches, teachers, etc.
- Your application will be reviewed by the Klein Soccer Club Youth Programs and you will be notified of any award via email.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281.320.2211.