Players' Code of Conduct
Klein Soccer Club’s Code of Conduct
All coaches, parents and players must agree to abide by our Code of Conduct, which is outlined here within. Failure to do so may result in a warning, suspension or expulsion.
Players’ Code of Conduct
I hereby pledge to be positive about my youth sports experience and accept responsibility for my participation by adhering to the following:
- I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches, officials and parents at every game and practice by demonstrating good sportsmanship.
- I will attend every practice and game that I can, and will notify my coach if I cannot.
- I will expect to receive a fair and equal amount of playing time.
- I will do my very best to listen and learn from my coaches.
- I will treat my coaches, other players, officials and fans with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or abilities, and I will expect to be treated accordingly.
- I deserve to have fun during my sports experience, and will alert parents or coaches if it stops being fun!
- I deserve to play in an environment that is free of drugs, tobacco and alcohol, and expect adults to refrain from their use at all youth sports events.
- I will encourage my parents to be involved with my team in some capacity because it’s important to me.
- I will do my very best in school.
- I will remember that participating in sports is an opportunity to learn and have fun.