Registration for the Spring 2017 season has begun. The season starts February 25.
Klein offers two recreational soccer seasons. The fall season begins in September and ends in November, normally registration begins in June. The spring season begins in February and ends in May, normally registration begins in December.
To register online, click the link below and then fill out the appropriate form. Our office is located on the north side of Meyer Park and our normal office hours are Monday thru Friday from 4:00 – 6:00 during daylight savings time and 4:00 – 7:00 pm when the days are longer. During the summer the office is closed until August 1st. During the winter the office is closed until January 2.
We play games at two different parks, when you register your child you must pick a park to play your home games in. We offer games for all ages at Meyer Park. It is located in the middle of the Klein independent school district. Players U11-U19 must select Meyer Park because this age bracket may travel to other parks in the surrounding areas including The Woodlands, Cy-Fair, Kingwood and Magnolia.
We offer games to U4 – U10 at Burroughs park. It is located in the north part of the Klein independent school district and is located near Tomball, Montgomery, and the Woodlands
You may also register in person at the Klein Soccer Club Office, located on the north side of Meyer Park from 4-6:30 p.m. beginning January 2.
Applications will not be processed and your child will not be placed on a team until payment is received. All returned checks will be charged a $25 NSF fee.
If you have any questions, please call 281.320.2211 or email email@example.com.
Need Help Registering?
Using Affinity, our registration system:
- Read the information on “Play Level.”
- Click the “Registration” button on the top right of the screen.
- Check the box for either player or coach registration.
- If you know your username and password, enter it at this time. If you have forgotten either, call Affinity at 800.874.0771 to have it reset. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to create a new one.
- If asked, fill out the data for the person registering and create a username and password. If the system locates you, it will pull you up. If it is your first time registering, please save this information, as it will be your username and password in the future.
- Click through each screen until your payment is entered. Your child is now registered. If you choose to pay by check, your child will be entered upon receipt of the check. If you pay by credit card, there is a processing fee added to the registration fee that the software vendor receives directly.
Note: We strive to allow registrants to play the majority of games at their chosen park. However, this will depend on the number of players who register for any particular age group, as we need enough players to build multiple teams for each park.
Spring 2017 Registration Schedule
Register by January 30th and guarantee your spot on last year’s team.
Last day to register without a late fee.
Last day to register for the season. Fees include insurance and uniforms. Fundraisers or buyouts are not required. Refunds are available until the first Wednesday after the first game (less a $30.00 administrative fee and credit card fee) Age Groups for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017
|Age Group||Birth Range||Size Ball Used||Playing Strength|
|U18/U19||1/1/98 to 12/31/99||5||11|
|U17||1/1/00 to 12/31/00||5||11|
|U16||1/1/01 to 12/31/01||5||11|
|U15||1/1/02 to 12/31/02||5||11|
|U14||1/1/03 to 12/31/03||5||11|
|U13||1/1/04 to 12/31/04||5||11|
|U12||1/1/05 to 12/31/05||4||9|
|U11||1/1/06 to 12/31/06||4||9|
|U10||1/1/07 to 12/31/07||4||7|
|U9||1/1/08 to 12/31/08||4||7|
|U8||1/1/09 to 12/31/09||3||7|
|U7||1/1/10 to 12/31/10||3||7 (including keeper)|
|U6||1/1/11 to 12/31/11||3||5|
|U5||1/1/12 to 12/31/12||3||5|
|U4||1/1/13 to 12/31/13||3||5|